Saturday, April 4, 2009

Swift also can be F1

Today i sent my mum to LCCT because she is going back to alor star. So we departure around 4pm from my house and surprisingly the road to LCCT is full of cars.

Then when i was about to reach LCCT, i saw damn a lot of police, then i just remembered that F1 is here in malaysia, Sepang to be exact, so that explains why there are so many cars on the way to LCCT.. LOL..

So after dropping my mum, i drive home alone back to KL. Since F1 is racing in sepang, why dont i try to imitate my own F1 racing... woooooooot... =P

i took this first picture when i was driving and one hand holding my hp in my hand =)



Then i notice my first pic, the meter did not go pass 160, so i took the second one, this time its over 160, i think its around 165km/h..
P.s if my mum sees this, she is SOOOO gonna kill me and ban me from driving forever..haha...xD

No comments: