Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A little fella with the name of Pei Pei

Dogs are man's best friend, anyone thought of this statement before?? why would anyone say dogs are man's best friend? because they stood up for u when ur in trouble or they lend a hand when your in need of them??

Well, dogs did none of those, in stead, what they did best to their owner is to be there for them when they needed support the most, when your lonely, when your helpless and has no one to ask for help, a dog will never leave its owner, even though they cant help, but at least they dont leave.

Let me introduce u to his cute little doggie, her name is Pei Pei. I went to my aunt's shop today as its a two storey shophouses where she live upstairs. I accompanied my mum there and after my mum went in to the shop to have a chit chat with my aunt, i went upstairs instead to see the little fella. Immediately i open the door, the little fella has been sitting down by the staircase looking down the stairway.

It came to me that how lonely this poor little fella could be to be sitting by the stairway everyday looking down waiting for people to come so that she can be manja a bit with people.

So on the second day, i went to the shop again, and again i found her sitting on the staircase again, looking down again with the same old look. I went up to play her and she turn around like a doll to let me tickle her, so damnnnnn cute la her....hahahaha..

sitting down with her pity look.


i takde benda buat, so i teman her plus take some photos.. xD ( tapi din look my camera =.=)


Pei pei in my house sitting on the cushion chair, she didnt move for 30 minutes on the chair, amazingly cool.see , see, she damn cute,right??

Dont mess with her because she has the laser eye..wooof wooof...LOL....
-The End-

No comments: