Friday, April 24, 2009

Morning and night.. =)

I woke quite early today because mum came into my room and woke me up. She asked if i wanna have breakfast with them or not, at first i said no because i slept around 3am yesterday and its only 8am, i really dont feel like waking up. In the end i woke up also la, once in a while must teman them eat breakfast ma, because i am a filial son...wuahahahaha... =P

After bath, we went to mewah garden for dim sum, the place is over crowded with old people, and i mean old people, i hardly see any youngsters my age there. O.o

mum and dad enjoying their food =)

har kaw, siu mai, har mai, pai guat and feng zhao =) *yummy*

and another one... xD
So i went out for dinner with wan shin and turtle yesterday, we went to spring leaf for dinner, it was my very first time having dinner there and the food dissapointed me,yiakksssss... it wasnt worth for me to take the pictures also.. =(
wan shin ordered a set dinner yesterday, which include a soup, a main course and a DESERT.... wtf, so they actually serve Sahara sand or camel meat?? ?>.<
Look properly on the words on the menu.


Spring leaf punya menu creater memang hebat punya la, serve camel meat for dessert..hahaha... btw, the waiter there also a bit cha tao de, they didnt serve me fried banana for my chicken maryland... wtf eh.. how can chicken maryland be maryland when the banana is not there, so SADDDDDDD... =(

2 comments:

yee chui said...

eh.. spring leaft very cha meh? i never been there kuk lor. :P any advice like not ordering this and that? :P

teejay said...

Got got, dont order the chicken maryland, like makan fried chicken nia. overall i dont like the place lo, waiter a bit cha tao de.. better go damiral's grill better. xD