Monday, September 7, 2009

i have a very funny dad. =_____="

So the story began when i went back to alor star for my holiday last week. My mum just had an operation on her leg so she cant join us for dinner.

In stead of eating somewhere far from the house, we opted to eat in a shop nearby.

So me, ade and my dad went to this bak kut teh place to have our dinner.

When we were sitting down, i talk to my dad about PS3, so here it goes

Me:" Di(dad), are you going to buy the new game?"

Dad:" *one hand on the table while the other is holding his chin while his eyes are "floating" somewhere else" ........"

basically he ignored me la.

Fine, so i asked the same question again

My dad continues to look in other direction again while the distance between us is like 10 cm. =.=

I asked the last time and still, he doesnt gives respond to me.

Finally, here comes the "funny" part.

I asked:" Di, is your brain here with you?"

Dad:" No"

how funny can my dad be?? =_____="

No comments: