Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nicholas Now Numb ( Triple N) xD

Its been a while since i last updated my blog, and siew suen complaint that i update about myself nia, never update about friends de.... OKLO, now i update about friends stuffs lo..Hahaha..

I choose this as my topic after reading nic's latest post about Triple T, so i pick Tripel N la, since the main interest today is about Mr. Nicholas Heng ( dont angry ha) ....LOL..

So basically during our trip to langkawi, me and others planned to make nicholas drunk and he did mention it in his blog that he got drunk because i force him to drink.

Well, i did force him to drink, coz its so damn freaking funny to see him when he is drunk, u guys should really try it one day..HAHAHAHAHA... =P

Below are pictures of all those that happen that day, let me start the cronology of the day...hehe..


The main planner and the accomplice =)


My assistant, Mr Heng Khai Jing


Too damn hyper because i know nic is getting drunk by the night =D


More accomplices, they have to teman nic drink, if not he wont drink de....

Pictures of the whole clan of the night, everybody is well awake, except one sitting at the most top right corner, i think he was 30% drunk by that time..


We Love CHIVAS( that was the main drink that took nic down, down down) xP
So after a while of drinking and chatting and a tinky little bit of forcing by me, this is how nic is gonna look like when he is a DRUNKEN MASTER. XD

Face red macam tomato saje...haha..


I(nicholas) am feeling soooooo HOT...

Lie down already Imba hao still giving him the drink, teruk la imba hao..hahaha =P


I am smilling, but my mind is flying up and down...

Finally "jatuh" dah, aku pun hampir pening dah...

I am sleeping like a red faced piggy... xD
Due to warning by someone, i cant really post about some overated video which nic is interview by us and said a LOT of stuffs, later ppl emo pula, i GG... =)
Finally, i shall thank my accomplice for helping me finishing my task perfectly... haha...

Khai jing the NUMB robot man and xiao qing admiring him...LOL...
WAIT, xq juga sedang admire saya...hahaha.... Imba is so gonna KILLLLLLL me.


-The End-

No comments: