Monday, February 16, 2009

YAMMMMM SENGGGGGGG =D

Yippie, the bugger that went across europe, madasgascar, egypt, some weird hospital mentioned in nic's blog is now back here again.. =D

I think i am addicted to blogging in some way, its either i wanna share with everyone what 's happening around me or my randomness feeling has increased?? Either one, who cares anyway...LOL..

So what am i blogging today? Is it because i struck the lottery? found a wife? found a bag of million dollar cash by the road side?

NEH, its just purely because cousin just got his CAT result today, so he suddenly told me " Let's drink tonight, lets buy ice cubes later". Me with my sudden random looks and told him" Need bo??"

So did we drink anot???

TA DAAAAAA

Bacardi with kickapoo ( bet nick would need one now) LOL...

yam seng.... XD



liquor we had in our house( enough to make u drunk kao kao)



adding liquor





adding mixer (kickapoo)




cousin started to drink already, face merah dah..Lol..
In the end, i end up drinking 4 glasses only, why??? because he went to sleep at 9.30pm after drinking a few. I actually plan to make him drunk and take videos of him doing stupid stuffs, but his alchohol tolerance kinda low, head dizzy dah...HAHAHA.... PLAN FAIL... :P





Finally, a random pictures of me drinking, and i am not drunk k... =)




No comments: